NJ for sale....AP and Wheels
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on NJ for sale....AP and Wheels within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; I have for sale a divorced AP for a 2004 WRX, have manual and all cables -450 plus shipping (pending ...

NJ for sale....AP and Wheels

I have for sale

a divorced AP for a 2004 WRX, have manual and all cables -450 plus shipping (pending sale)

4 Bronze Rota Torques with BFG KDW2's about 5 K on set - the front passenger has minor curb rash, wheels are 17 X 7.5 tires are 214 45. 700 obo, prefer local pick-up..but could ship if buyer pays.

1 20 mm rear sway bar off stock 02 sedan...this is a good upgrade for a wagon. 30 bucks plus shipping

I could potentially have the Tein H Techs with about 8 thousand miles on them...but I am not sure yet...I will keep you posted. I am looking to get about 100 plus shipping for these...these are for a 04 wagon.

The Rash :roll:

"Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i posted in your other thread, but is the ap still around?

-mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

the kid supposedly transferred the money into my paypal...I have not seen it yet. If nothing by Thursday it is yours.
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

still have the wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Seanh287
    still have the wheels?

Yes I do.

What's the word on that sway bar?
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone
    What's the word on that sway bar?
    I will get it today.

if they fit a 03 i would be interested. i wasent really in the market for wheels, but i could do at the most like 500 bucks

Thanks for the interest, but that is way too low for me to consider right now....I will keep it in mind though

Cheers

thats fine, if you still have them in a couple weeks, i could be interested. i just got my car so i am saving for parts

i'm in jersey. as soon as i sell my wheels, i'd be interested in yours. i'll post again once i have a buyer for myself. if all goes well, maybe we could meet half way. where in jersey are you? i'm in toms river (08753)

-mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

I am up near Morristown.
    Let me know and we can definitly work something out...

Bump

Still have the wheels...

im down near moorestown. whats the lowest you would take for the wheels?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.