NJ: WTT: My black STi trunk for your black WRX trunk.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NJ: WTT: My black STi trunk for your black WRX trunk. within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Ya heard me!! Let me know!...

NJ: WTT: My black STi trunk for your black WRX trunk.

Ya heard me!! Let me know!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what year and how many miles on it?....also i would want to trade the trunk springs to support the additional weight of the wing
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

'05. 3800 miles.

I'll check out the springs for ya too! But I have to check out the WRX trunk as the STi has the 3rd brake light in the trunk, not in the rear deck (I honestly don't know where the WRX has it if it's the same or not).

i have an 04 and the color is java black pearl...yours is obsidian black pearl so the colors wont match....on the wrxs w/ the spoiler the break light is in the spoiler....so theres a light in the rear deck inside the cabin, in the rear spoiler and then the two tail lights
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

So WRXs have 4 total rear brake lamps? Either way, I guess I need to find an '05 only WRX then....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.