Need 17" tires - Philly area
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need 17" tires - Philly area within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Can anyone help me out with some tires? I just got some wheels off ebay and I need some tires ...

Need 17" tires - Philly area

Can anyone help me out with some tires? I just got some wheels off ebay and I need some tires for teh cheap. If anyone has some 225/45's with some tread left, give me a shout.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have 2 yokohama ES100's...225/45, almost new. How much are you looking to pay?
    -02 WRX w/built 2.5
    -Stage 4+FMIC
    -STI RA gearset

and a friend of mine has two 225/45/17 Falken Azenis sitting in his basement (on wheels) that i'm sure he'd be down to sell. They have a fair amount of tread left from what I remember. If you're interested in doing this 2 + 2 thing with my friend and the poster above me, get in touch.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

^^^ Thanks guys for the offers, I'll keep them in mind. Does anyone have a set of four?

i have a set of 4 Potenza RE070's with around 5-7k let. Rotated every 3k miles and stored all winter. how much you want to spend?--Shoot me a PM
    -Marc
    WRX - It's not a rocket. It's a guided missile.

Picked up tires tonight. Thanks everyone for the responses. Thanks Marc for the tires.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.