LI:NY TurboXS 3" axel back for sale. Must live close! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

This is a discussion on LI:NY TurboXS 3" axel back for sale. Must live close! within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Originally Posted by br3ez thanks messed up. i did a good touch up job with my one mistake. ill post ...

  1. #16
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by br3ez
    thanks messed up. i did a good touch up job with my one mistake. ill post a pic when i get a chance, cant even see it. lol.
    I'm only busting you a little I know you care for your car

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User br3ez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ / NEU, Boston
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    I'm only busting you a little I know you care for your car
    lol so when you going to get this exhasut?
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

    250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

  4. #18
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by br3ez
    lol so when you going to get this exhaust?
    Dunno yet, but I call Dibs!!!

  5. #19
    Registered User br3ez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ / NEU, Boston
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Dunno yet, but I call Dibs!!!
    dont worry when its to loud for you i will buy it off of ya.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

    250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

  6. #20
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by br3ez
    dont worry when its to loud for you i will buy it off of ya.
    That time may come quickly, I am getting old

  7. #21
    Registered User TurboWill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    3,109
    Hey guy's, GooWakjai, PM'd me first. So he has first dibbs. Trainrex, ur next if he doesn't buy it.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

  8. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    13,128
    0wn3d.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

  9. #23
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    That's odd. I responded one minute after you posted it. He responded 4 hours later. Keep it

  10. #24
    Registered User TurboWill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    3,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    That's odd. I responded one minute after you posted it. He responded 4 hours later. Keep it
    He pm'd me first. Then wanted pics. So incase he didn't buy it, I made a post. Ive had this exhaust listed in the personals for sale thread for like 4 months now
    Last edited by TurboWill; 07-28-2005 at 12:08 PM.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

  11. #25
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    He pm'd me first. Then wanted pics. So incase he didn't buy it, I made a post. Ive had this exhaust listed in the personals for sale thread for like 4 months now
    The thread in the PFS section was last bumped 4 months ago. I normally don't wade through 4 months of PFS threads looking for something. So you're saying you posted this for sale when you already had a buyer? That isn't right.

  12. #26
    Registered User TurboWill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    3,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    The thread in the PFS section was last bumped 4 months ago. I normally don't wade through 4 months of PFS threads looking for something. So you're saying you posted this for sale when you already had a buyer? That isn't right.
    He wasn't a buyer when I posted the new thread with pics. I wanted to make a new thread so people around here could just pick it up from me.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

  13. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    52
    whoa drama

    well he posted a thread in june about the exhaust i pmed him that day i saw it...roughly 3 or 4 days ago. I said I was interested and if it was still avail. 2 days ago he said it was...i asked for pics then he posted this current thread b/c i wasn't a def buyer yet. I saw the pics he posted called him up said i wanted it and picked it up today.

    BTW thanks will I like the sound...not to bad at all tolerable head out to those meets and we'll talk some more

  14. #28
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,591
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GooWakJai
    whoa drama
    I just don't like getting ****ed around. If you post something for sale, it should be available. If someone has expressed interest, that should have been posted. If you needed pics, he could have emailed you the pics.

  15. #29
    Registered User br3ez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ / NEU, Boston
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    I just don't like getting ****ed around. If you post something for sale, it should be available. If someone has expressed interest, that should have been posted. If you needed pics, he could have emailed you the pics.
    +1 alot of people expressed interest in this item because of its price.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

    250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •