FS: NNJ 2 items
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: NNJ 2 items within the Tri-State Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Tri-State category; Tanabe GF210 springs: Brand new in box. Box was opened to see if everything was there. Has all hardware required. ...

FS: NNJ 2 items

Tanabe GF210 springs: Brand new in box. Box was opened to see if everything was there. Has all hardware required. $165 obo ($270 retail)

Cusco Lower Front H-Brace - Slightly used, so has some paint scrapes. The guy I bought it off of scraped off the cusco sticker. $120 obo ($180 retail)

I got these items in a package deal and never used them. I am looking to do a NJ pick up/ delivery situation. I can't ship so please do not ask. Please email me at pilot34lj@aol for any questions or pictures. I don't check the forums regularly so its the best way to contact me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.