** PERRIN PRICES ARE "FALLing" **
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ** PERRIN PRICES ARE "FALLing" ** within the Transmission forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Hey everyone I have a couple sales going on for those looking to add a little performance and style to ...

** PERRIN PRICES ARE "FALLing" **

Hey everyone I have a couple sales going on for those looking to add a little performance and style to their car. For a limited time you can now get the PERRIN Rear Diff Cover for the WRX or STI and the PERRIN Sub Frame Lockdown System below the normal MSRP.

I would recommend installing the Sub Frame Lockdown at the same time as the Diff cover. Both of these parts share many of the same setups.

SUB FRAME LOCKDOWN SYSTEM (SLS) PSP-SUS-525
    Add rigidity and precision to throttle input control to your Subaru with our PERRIN Performance Sub Frame Lock Out Kit. Lock down the back end and give yourself more controlpower. Kit includes polyurethane bushing inserts and bolt-in frame lockouts to completely lock-up the rear sub-frame, differencial and trailing arms.

WRX DIFF COVER

High Capacity and Cooling Diff Cover PSP-SUS-515
    Made from high strength, heat-treated cast aluminum, our cover incorporates cooling fins to reduce oil temps, thus extending the life of your expensive differential. Additionally, the oil capacity is increased more than 30% over stock. All combined in a great looking design to positively accentuate your rear end!

STI DIFF COVER

Inside pic

For anyone who has a question or would like to place an order just let me know.

Ken

Ken Jubb
    Retail Sales Manager
    PERRIN Performance™
    503.693.1702 Ex. 113
    WWW.PERRINPERFORMANCE.COM
    WebsiteBlogMyspaceE-mailAIM

Last edited by PERRIN_KEN; 11-20-2008 at 11:30 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Back to the top for everyone

Enjoy,

Ken

Ken Jubb
    Retail Sales Manger
    PERRIN Performance™
    503.693.1702 Ex. 101
    WWW.PERRINPERFORMANCE.COM
    WebsiteBlogMyspaceE-mailAIM
    Last edited by PERRIN_KEN; 11-20-2008 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks to everyone who placed an order over the weekend.

Please if you have any questions just let me know.

Best,

Ken

Ken Jubb
    Retail Sales Manger
    PERRIN Performance™
    503.693.1702 Ex. 101
    Perrin Performance - Welcome

Thanks for all of the orders over the weekend! We are still having some really great sales on these parts, and more as well! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with, thanks!

weekend bump!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.