Vibrating Clutch on Brand New 2016 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Vibrating Clutch on Brand New 2016 WRX within the Transmission & AWD forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've had my 2016 wrx for the past two days and noticed my clutch started vibrating after I drove it ...

Vibrating Clutch on Brand New 2016 WRX

I've had my 2016 wrx for the past two days and noticed my clutch started vibrating after I drove it to work. It vibrates subtlely when pushing it in/out, enough to the point that my foot was buzzing for a few minutes after driving. Is this normal in the break in period? I have not driven the car hard at all (never past 4rpm) and have not noticed anything else wrong with it. I never felt this before on my previous MT Impreza.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You are the second person today to state that their clutch is vibrating on a new 16. Though it is hard for us to determine if it is "normal" without actually experiencing it, I would say no. You seem comfortable with a manual, and if it seems odd to you, I would take it in.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Journal-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Ah that might have been me in the chat earlier. I had to close the window so hopefully I'm just the only one experiencing this. I'll take it in this weekend anyways just to be safe.

Mine stuttered or was pulsating when I let the clutch out from a stop light this morning I have a 2016 wrx with 668 miles on it. Also I have only driven a manual transmission for the last 25+ years and I drive a semi for a living so I know how to drive a stick. I decided to come home and search for the issue in last years model and came across this thread right away. It's only done it once so far but it was bad.

mrd
    Warranty issue. I would take it to the dealership and have them check it out.
    Clutch must not vibrate at all.

If mine does it again it will be going in, I just wanted to see if anyone was saying it has to deal with the hill assist that people have complained about of not.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.