Problem with my Dccd

This is a discussion on Problem with my Dccd within the Transmission & AWD forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Last night i decided to take my car out for alittle run around the town. As i was driving i ...

Problem with my Dccd

Last night i decided to take my car out for alittle run around the town. As i was driving i looked at the dash and noticed that it had switched from auto to manual Lock and was blinking at me. It was lit up with the 5 gray bars and lock on top. Now i've asked acouple people who know things about subarus and they have no idea why it would do this. I had no control over any buttons on my Dccd but i could still use my Si-Drive. Any ideas?
    2013 Subaru STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Is it still doing this? if so go to the dealership. With your car still under factory warranty I would let them deal with it.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

It stopped blinking after i turned my car off and back on so i guess im just gonna wait and see if it does it again.
    2013 Subaru STI