Group N transmission mount and whiteline crossmember bushing question

This is a discussion on Group N transmission mount and whiteline crossmember bushing question within the Transmission & AWD forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys i'm planning on install these two items on my car and i saw that the whiteline crossmember bushing ...

Group N transmission mount and whiteline crossmember bushing question

hey guys i'm planning on install these two items on my car and i saw that the whiteline crossmember bushing came with bushing lube.

What is that for?

and when i torque all the bolts back down can i use anti-seize on all of them?

and i know i need to use loctite for the 4 bolts for the group n, do i have to use it for anything else?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

Bushing lube is applied to the bushings so that they don't squeak when compressed. Urethane and other plastics and rubbers could make some noise. Not a huge deal and not necessary either, just a precaution by the company.

You can use anti-seize, so long as bolts are still torqued to spec.

Who says you have to use loctite for the mount? I never have...and never had a problem...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

bolt popped?

new problem

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Bushing lube is applied to the bushings so that they don't squeak when compressed. Urethane and other plastics and rubbers could make some noise. Not a huge deal and not necessary either, just a precaution by the company.

You can use anti-seize, so long as bolts are still torqued to spec.

Who says you have to use loctite for the mount? I never have...and never had a problem...