Is this slave cylinder off a different vehicle?

This is a discussion on Is this slave cylinder off a different vehicle? within the Transmission & AWD forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well to start off i have a 2002 wrx and tonight I was driving home i go to push in ...

Is this slave cylinder off a different vehicle?

Well to start off i have a 2002 wrx and tonight I was driving home i go to push in my clutch to put my car in neutral when slowing down for a turn. as I push the clutch and i feel a slight pop and the pedal goes to the floor. i pull it back up and it pushes down with no pressure whatsover...(luckily i was down the road) so after pushing my car into my driveway. i immediately research the problem. after finding that half the time it involves the slave cylinder i remove the intercooler and inspect ( to be honest i wasnt totally sure what to look for)

so first i start with trying to bleed the clutch with a friends help. A LOT of air, after about 5 mins of trying to bleed the clutch and still getting air and im also still not getting any pressure.
    then i realize the push rod that pushes the fork was snapped in half, i just couldnt see it until i removed the boot. i try to maneuver the push rod wedging it against the fork and i pushed the pedal, towards the end of the pedal, I GOT A LITTLE PRESSURE! so this gives me hope there was something that went wrong in the trans, fingers crossed thats the case.

so this lead me to believe it was the slave cylinder. regardless it needs to be replaced because of the push rod, but after searching and searching im clueless.
    my slave cylinder looks like this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	130898

but EVERY slave cylinder i find online looks like this??

Name:	w01331653773nab.jpg 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	130906

i should also add im running a stage 2 clutch, not sure what brand but i got the car in fall with it already on, i believe it might be an exedy (im positive its stage 2 because the clutch pedal is like pushing a 7 or 8 pound weight and the owner was honest about every other mod that was on the car and the flywheel was upgraded as well with the tune/papers to prove it). is there an upgraded push rod or slave cylinder that can handle the clutch better??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have no idea if the trans was swapped or not but after looking at many pictures i found these pictures of an 08 wrx trans which is a push type vs the 02 wrx pull type set up

Name:	Trans2.jpg 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	130914

Name:	Trans1.jpg 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	130922

Anybody? I just ended up buying an 06 slave cylinder but I'm still unsure if I have a clutch with a push style conversion or if my whole trans was swapped