Subaru OEM 6MT Short Throw Shifter P/N C1010FE004

This is a discussion on Subaru OEM 6MT Short Throw Shifter P/N C1010FE004 within the Transmission & AWD forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am about to do a 6 speed transmission swap on my 02 WRX; however, the transmission that I purchased ...

Subaru OEM 6MT Short Throw Shifter P/N C1010FE004

I am about to do a 6 speed transmission swap on my 02 WRX; however, the transmission that I purchased did not come with the Shifter Linkage Assembly. I would just like to confirm from anyone who has the Subaru OEM Short Throw Shifter P/N C1010FE004 (for 2004-2007 with 6 Speed Transmission), does the link at the end of the arm, circled in red in the following picture, come with the package? Or does one need to reuse their existing link? I ask because some pictures show it included and some do not have it included.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	linkage.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	120778

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Can the link at the end of the arm, circled in red in the picture, be puchased by itself from the dealer?

Thanks

Unfortunately, I can't answer that...and many others probably can't. Easiest thing to do would probably be to call a local dealer and ask (Ramsey Subaru, Wayne Subaru, Bill Kolb Subaru, etc.)
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    The best people to ask would be TiC - Turn in Concepts Give them a call. They do sell the U-joint by itself although for 5MTs TiC 5MT Linkage Update
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.