clutch pedal feels - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on clutch pedal feels within the Transmission & AWD forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ...

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thnkx bro
    funny and frustrated thing is that last month cobb has 10% off
    so i bought AP and DP
    haha i even bought valentine 1 radar thing as i drive to my work and back home farming area (no traffic just cops once a while)

The vibration happened to me after WOT in 3rd a couple of times (different days). I looked it up and many suggested pumping the clutch. After a restart of the car, I pumped the clutch fast 5 times. Vibration has been gone since...*knocks on wood*

Ya having to pump the clutch makes it seem like there's air in the system. I don't know when Subaru recommends flushing the fluid but I just bled the clutch a few months back and it's already shifting far from "smooth" like it was when bled and I noticed this vibration.

Whatever. It's not broken, and not too much of a pain to worry about.
    It is Subaru too

The only thing your stage 1 tune has to do with the clutch is if you felt like you were speed racer and glazed the clutch over. The tune has nothing to do with the clutch, you might have roasted it. Give it a few days.
    2009 WRX - Catted DP, Torqued performance stage 2
    2011 Sportwagon TDi
    1970 Chevy Impala Convertible 454

it is 80˚ here in miami and i had no more noise and i will go stage1 and if there is noise again then it is coming from stage1 if not then it is just cold start

cold start refers to when the engine is cold, or not at operating temp
    just flash it and youll be fine

cold weather under 68

ya but it still refers to the start of your engine. a cold start is after the engine is cooled down. a warm start is starting it while the engine is warm regardless of the temp

it does not do that rattle noise if temp is over 70 so if cold start but the temp is over 70 it just not make the noise but if the temp goes down it make noise. more cold is more stronger the noise comes.

.. it could be this.... (btw, this is out of my clutch as of today.) i had the gitters, chatter, then the slippage came... and NO car movement at all. i thought only the clutch which is totally fried same with flywheel. instead of having minor hot spots, this had everything burnt with minor un-burnt spots... lol. but im taking care of it.

i had the same diagnosis as rajalucy. in perspective that i have just over 100k miles, all mojority highway. cross country to twice, and a Time attack many months ago. other than the track, i dont beat on my car.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PEDAL FEEL...jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	113638
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

when i first noticed this, my clutch was gittering into every gear, when i pushed the clutch in it would hum. on the highway it was slipping while accelerating. and driving a good 30-40 miles to home on the highway hoping that my clutch wont give away... i was driving it like a granpa... i dont believe it helped too much with the slipping but i got home. when i parked it that night, it would not move. even with the clutch fully engaged in any and every gear. the engine would idle like nothing has gone wrong.... oh and btw, replacing the clutch is a big PITA!.

Thanks to "06wrx4me" for the write up he has put up, (Replaced the Clutch in my 06 WRX: A reflection more than a DIY
    he has helped alot.

Though, im not complete with the job. im glad that i have pin point the problem. now, i have to order a new fork.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Yes, that would about do it...
    Thanks for posting that picture.
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

so fork and an entire clutch kit plus flywheel......sounds liek a fun little project that im not looking foward to doing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.