So my 4eat blew itself to kingdom-come.
A precursor for the couple people that i know are going to say things.
No I'm not going to just sell my car. It has too much sentimental value and i have spent too much for it to be feasible to sell it and just buy
and buy an STi
1. Whether i do a 5x100 or 5x114.3 swap, im putting brembo's on. I have an 05 wrx. Do i need to upgrade the Brake Booster AND the brake cylinder or just the brake cylinder?
2. Pedals. I currently have the big Auto break pedal and the regular gas pedal. My car is drive by cable. How do i go about adding the smaller brake pedal and adding the
clutch pedal. Should i just get a whole pedal assembly from a 02-05 wrx or what?
3. ABS unit. I know i need a abs unit from a manual otherwise i have no abs. Is there any difference between the 5mt and 6mt abs units? or any specific year that is better than previous years?
4. The sti rear subframe. Is it any different than my current 05 wrx one?
5. i have heard that people who swap the 6 speed into auto cars and hook up the dccd pro or w/e controller, that the PRND321 lights will act as DCCD setting lights.
Is this true? Otherwise i will get a 04 sti cluster.
6. Im going to be learning manual on this car, but in the future i will also be getting a bigger turbo. 20g. What clutch would be a good daily driver that could hold up to ~450wtq just to have some head room?
7. Whatever transmission i get, i am also going to be getting the sti control arms/trailing arms/lateral links/steering rack.
Are there any bushings in particular i should replace?
8. I currently have group n motor mounts and a torque solution billet pitch stop. I definitely want to get the stiffer trans mounts and rear diff mounts/bushings.