stage 1 clutch and exedy lightend flywheel

This is a discussion on stage 1 clutch and exedy lightend flywheel within the Transmission & AWD forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hi guys i know i just had thread about the clutch i made my mind i bought a stage 1 ...

stage 1 clutch and exedy lightend flywheel

hi guys i know i just had thread about the clutch i made my mind i bought a stage 1 exedy racing clutch fully organic with a exedy light weight flywheel 12.7 lbs anyone owned a exedy flywheel how is it? i went with stage 1 and not oem because im making 408nm of torque at the wheels and the other day my clutch couldnt handle it and just slipped (not sure what clutch i have in there but i think stage 1 due to pedal feel)

but my main question is hows the flywheel? anyone got videos of it i have the stock box 5sp ( i dont launch) i like the quicker reving engine hence why i got it but its also my DD i didnt want to go any lighter than 12.7 i actually wanted the streetlight from act but i couldnt find one for australia i dont want CEL even though i would probably block it off but i want everything running right,

i want my car to feel as if i have short raito box were under load the car just goes through the rpms (i know i can acheive this with a sti box but not yet )

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    It's stupid to disable your misfire codes. Then you are disabling your car to let you know if there is a genuine problem. I never had any issues with my ACT streetlite throwing a CEL. I don't have a video, and I don't think it would do it justice anyway.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I'm sure there's some lightweight flywheels out there that won't throw a misfire code. Just as long as it's not too light

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    I'm sure there's some lightweight flywheels out there that won't throw a misfire code. Just as long as it's not too light
    yea this is 12.7 lbs i hope it doesnt fingers cross