Need TO TALK to someon about my03 and STI Tranny Swap!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Need TO TALK to someon about my03 and STI Tranny Swap!!!!!!!!! within the Transmission & AWD forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok call me 9703083403 I need to go with eather sti tranny or new gears. I am wanting to hit ...

Need TO TALK to someon about my03 and STI Tranny Swap!!!!!!!!!

ok call me 9703083403 I need to go with eather sti tranny or new gears. I am wanting to hit 350-370 to the wheels My name is Jason

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahaha. Yea I'll go ahead and call you right now. Not. You go to UNC or something? If you're looking for 350 - 370, you should either go STi tranny, RA's, Legacy tranny, or PPG's.

You will never break PPGs. You could even go with a stock tranny if you're gentle with it.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

I Support ClubWRX
    Dude take your phone number out of the public thread....whats wrong with you?
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    Dude take your phone number out of the public thread....whats wrong with you?
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Nasty View Post
    hahaha. Yea I'll go ahead and call you right now. Not. You go to UNC or something? If you're looking for 350 - 370, you should either go STi tranny, RA's, Legacy tranny, or PPG's.

You will never break PPGs. You could even go with a stock tranny if you're gentle with it.

Why would you ask if I go to UNC???Oh and no I dont. I work over here for the city as a traffic consultant. I will leave mp phone number if I want I dont care who calls me. If you must know I work for the city. Oh and thug do i know you? I lived in P-Town for 4 years on stark, I even went to the Oregon Trail rally this year now that was sweet. Whats up with the "ya I'll go ahead and call you right now. Not."

Quote Originally Posted by lambene View Post
    Why would you ask if I go to UNC???Oh and no I dont. I work over here for the city as a traffic consultant. I will leave mp phone number if I want I dont care who calls me. If you must know I work for the city. Oh and thug do i know you? I lived in P-Town for 4 years on stark, I even went to the Oregon Trail rally this year now that was sweet. Whats up with the "ya I'll go ahead and call you right now. Not."
    I asked because you're from Greeley. I have a bunch of friends that go to UNC. Most people with WRX's are 18-25, so I just guessed you might be in college. That's cool about Portland. I'm just living here for school, I'm from Denver. That's a cool coincidence. I go to UP. I was kinda being a smartass about calling you. I wouldn't call someone I have no idea who is and just chitchat about STi transmissions haha. So, sorry if it came off wrong.

But anyway, what is your question about the STi tranny?
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Thug Nasty View Post
    I asked because you're from Greeley. I have a bunch of friends that go to UNC. Most people with WRX's are 18-25, so I just guessed you might be in college. That's cool about Portland. I'm just living here for school, I'm from Denver. That's a cool coincidence. I go to UP. I was kinda being a smartass about calling you. I wouldn't call someone I have no idea who is and just chitchat about STi transmissions haha. So, sorry if it came off wrong.

But anyway, what is your question about the STi tranny?
    I run a car club out here just started about 2 months ago but we have everything from a vr6 to a skyline about 20 of us so far. Next meeting is on the 6th at 9 pm a@ old C's. I am just trying to decide between ra gears and just going a sti tranny. I know if I go with gears I am looking at 2400 or so installed but what am I looking at for a sti tran.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lambene View Post
    I run a car club out here just started about 2 months ago but we have everything from a vr6 to a skyline about 20 of us so far. Next meeting is on the 6th at 9 pm a@ old C's. I am just trying to decide between ra gears and just going a sti tranny. I know if I go with gears I am looking at 2400 or so installed but what am I looking at for a sti tran.
    sti 6 speed with dccd
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

-John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Get the Spec.B 6MT. STI strength + taller 5th and 6th...mmm....

Quote Originally Posted by dbrunone View Post
    Get the Spec.B 6MT. STI strength + taller 5th and 6th...mmm....
    Does it have a lsd front diff like the STI though?