FS/Trade: Carbon hood, '07 tails

This is a discussion on FS/Trade: Carbon hood, '07 tails within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; I have an 04/05 carbon hood with carbon STi scoop that was on my previous wrx and will not fit ...

FS/Trade: Carbon hood, '07 tails

I have an 04/05 carbon hood with carbon STi scoop that was on my previous wrx and will not fit my current car. It was on the car for just under a month and is already drilled for sparco hoods pins which will be included in the sale/trade. I am looking to either get a wingless carbon trunk in good condition or $300 OBO.

Also would like to trade for 04/05 tails in exchange for my unmodified '07 tails off my STi.

Just found my old tanabe GF-210 springs for an 04 wrx, but i did use them on my 05 wrx and they work just fine. looking to get like $90 for them with about 20k worth of use.

PM me if you want pics of the hood and a pic of the drop with springs if i can find any.
    Last edited by wrxter; 05-01-2007 at 03:17 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    you want a cf hood for ur 07?
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

/\ nahh its cool. im just looking to unload this hood and be done with it. it just hangs out in my house and i clean it but cant use it.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #999

Black on Black '07 STi, 24mm Whiteline adj. sways, black emblems, black BBS, with much much more to come