Wrx For Sale 2003 Riverside
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wrx For Sale 2003 Riverside within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; I have a black 2004 Subaru Wrx for sale with a cf hood (kinda faded in some spots), HKS BOV, ...

Post Wrx For Sale 2003 Riverside

I have a black 2004 Subaru Wrx for sale with a cf hood (kinda faded in some spots), HKS BOV, crross drilled front rotors, and a black aps FMIC. It has clean title, no major accidents, CA only about 60k miles. 5 Speed, tranny has no grinds and oil has been changed regularly. Please call or email 951-206-7313. or Dodge8399@yahoo.com.

Also just to mention, the hood is unlatched in pics.

ASKIN $17000 OBO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SUBARU 026.jpg   SUBARU 024.jpg   SUBARU 025.jpg   SUBARU 027.jpg  
    Last edited by mikercp; 11-12-2006 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Update

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

FMIC and stock turbo?

is the hood unlatched in those pictures?
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Yah the hood is unlatched. Also, yeah I was planning on eventually gettin a larger turbo, but got the fmic as a gift first.
    I wanted to buy turbo, engine management and all other necessary components all at once, but could never save enough for all.
    I have bolt ons in another thread selling the parts I took off. I work 70 miles away now, so I went an bought me a 94 civic hb for gas saving thats why Im sellin.

ok..you might want to mention that the hood is unlatched because it looks ass in those pictures - since its an aftermarket hood it gives the impression that its just bad fitment.

-oh, and free bump!
    go f*** yourself

fishy 3 posts?
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

I just joined this forum, cus another friend recommended. I was on wrxtuners, but usually just to read tech articles. He says more people in socal are on this forum. How is it fishy?

I love lamp!
    go f*** yourself

fish is good, its high in iron!
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

i think im the fishiest character lurking around if you ask jesus
    (04) WRX grocery getter

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.