SoCal Two Momo Corse Bucket Seats
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal Two Momo Corse Bucket Seats within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; Hey guys I have two great condition Momo Corse Bucket seats for sale! I'm located in CA Orange County. 400 ...

SoCal Two Momo Corse Bucket Seats

Hey guys I have two great condition Momo Corse Bucket seats for sale! I'm located in CA Orange County. 400 for both!! What a steal! Get two for not even the price of ONE! Local Pick Up only please!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by heyarnold View Post
    Hey guys I have two great condition Momo Corse Bucket seats for sale! I'm located in CA Orange County. 400 for both!! What a steal! Get two for not even the price of ONE! Local Pick Up only please!
    ok i'm not passing these up this time, when can I come take a look at them/buy them?
    EDIT: they're 2 different seats?
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Quote Originally Posted by 240toSTi View Post
    ok i'm not passing these up this time, when can I come take a look at them/buy them?
    EDIT: they're 2 different seats?
    You can check them out anytime today (sunday November 5th) after 1p.m
    Just give me a call on my Cell phone 949-302-2114 Arnold. Oh and yea..their two different seats. Both MOMO Corse just different models of the corse. You can always order new upholstery and padding if you want them to match. I will be in Irvine for the most part, and if not....Lake Forest area. Just call.

BUMp
    PRICE LOWERED!!
    $350 for both!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.