For Sale 07 STi trunk (swp with a wrx wing) - Las Vegas, NV
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 07 STi trunk (swp with a wrx wing) - Las Vegas, NV within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; Hey everyone! As the title states, I'm selling an 07 STi trunk with a wrx wing on it, satin white ...

07 STi trunk (swp with a wrx wing) - Las Vegas, NV

Hey everyone! As the title states, I'm selling an 07 STi trunk with a wrx wing on it, satin white pearl in color. The trunk is in good condition with no dings or dents, just some dirt marks or scuffs here and there. However, it could use some paint work on the top, in front of the wing. The previous owner appears to have had a poor paint job done on that part of the trunk, and it is left with an off white/cream colored appearance. In the top right corner, the paint is chipping there, and the original satin white paint can be seen beneath it. With all that said, I'm looking for $200 picked up for this trunk. I am flexible on the price if someone is willing to come out and pick it up. Located in Las Vegas, NV.

The chip

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NICE!!! glws
    2003 SY WRX tuned by Forced Air Technologies at 247whp/244wtq
    200k miles club

Quote Originally Posted by awdwins View Post
    NICE!!! glws
    Thanks If anyone wants a trunk for anything, even if you wanna repaint it, here's your trunk!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.