For Sale 2008 STI for sale - $26,000
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2008 STI for sale - ,000 within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; Forced to sell car because of divorce. Just did the 0 dollar maintenance last month at joe alphas with paper ...

2008 STI for sale - $26,000

Forced to sell car because of divorce. Just did the $850 dollar maintenance last month at joe alphas with paper work. Two tire setups - Summer setup is 19" sti BBS with bridgestone potenzas. Winter setup is 17' sti BBS with Bridgestone Blizzak snow and ice. New brake pads, roof bars, snowboard rack. I just got it ready for the snowboarding season. Everything is completely stock, no-mods which is what you want. The car was babied and over-maintained. I thought I'd have it forever. Super clean and runs and feels better than just about every STI I've rode in. 93,000 miles. Everything on this car feels perfect.

$26,000 - Winter and summer wheel setups, roof bars and snowboard rack included.

Contact Mark - (530)301-2075
    I live in the sacramento area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WP_000124.jpg   WP_000140.jpg   WP_000141.jpg   WP_000144.jpg   WP_000148.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

would you sell the winter set up to a fellow bay area guy??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.