Sale/Wanted Rules & Guidelines

This is a discussion on Sale/Wanted Rules & Guidelines within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; This forum is intended for members who are selling items in private sales. To ensure that this forum operates smoothly, ...

Sale/Wanted Rules & Guidelines

This forum is intended for members who are selling items in private sales.

To ensure that this forum operates smoothly, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:

- No vendor or reseller posts. This forum is intended as a channel for private sales, and not as a means for vendors to plug their products. Registered vendors may use the Vendor's Forum for this purpose.

- To avoid unnecessary traffic and confusion, please update your post if your item is sold.

- No arguing price within the thread. If you want to haggle, please do so via PM.

- Please keep your petty comments to yourself. If there are any problems in the thread, please notify a moderator as soon as possible.

- Please do not spam the forum. Do not create new threads everyday to bump up your item. (Reply to your own thread).

- Please use your own common sense (both sides).

- If you pay by money order, use a reputable source, such as the U.S. Postal Service or some other major company. Be sure to keep your stubs for the Money Order, just in case.

Regional Sales
    - Some moderators allow For Sale threads in their Regional Forums for local sales.

- If you post here, and prefer a local sale, please specify that in your thread as a minimum. If possible, thread title also.

Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

**Personal Info.. Think Twice**

While you are posting your items up for sale, please remember that this is the internet. I HIGHLY recommend that you do NOT put your personal info, such as phone numbers and street addresses, in your post !
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

I Support ClubWRX
    Please read these posts in the stickies before posting in the personal for sale threads. Additionally, please understand that it does not matter if in your opinion you think posters are trying to "rip people off" just because you know they are asking way more then you can get an item for.. you still don't get to go crapping in thier thread.

It's pretty much a free market set up. If I want to post a thread asking for eleventy billion dollars for a common part that can easily be bought online for $100, then that is my prerogative. People are free to ignore my ridiculous listing and/or offer whatever they want for it to me via PM. Thats how things work.
    People can ask whatever they want and others can offer whatever they want.
    If that seems too tough for you to handle then please refrain from shopping/posting in the sale section.

Thank you all for your cooperation!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links: