For Sale/Trade 2006 Impreza STI - 52,000mi - Steel Grey - Las Vegas- Stock - Trade Crew Cab Ram
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 Impreza STI - 52,000mi - Steel Grey - Las Vegas- Stock - Trade Crew Cab Ram within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; SOLD!!!!!! Thanks for looking. Hello, I am selling my 2006 Subaru Impreza STI that has 52,000 miles on her. She ...

2006 Impreza STI - 52,000mi - Steel Grey - Las Vegas- Stock - Trade Crew Cab Ram

SOLD!!!!!!

Thanks for looking.

Hello,

I am selling my 2006 Subaru Impreza STI that has 52,000 miles on her. She has only had 1 owner which is me and it is and has always remained completely stock. She has been well taken care of.

Brand New Wide 245/45R17 All Weather Yokohama YK520 Tires - They are Great Tires - 99V Rating (149 mph + rating)
    Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles. (Changed from regular oil to synthetic right at 10,000 miles)
    She has only had Chevron Super used since day one.
    New Belts put on by the dealer.
    2,000 Dollar Gold Plus Added Security Plan, Covers almost everything, that lasts till 80,000 miles or 4 years from now. ( This can be transferred or taken off if you want a lower price on the car)
    Stayed in the Garage
    She has always remained stock. She is untouched.

This has been the most reliable and dependable car I have ever owned. The only reason I am selling her is because I need a Truck.

I am willing to consider trades.

I am looking for a nice Pick Up Truck, 2006 +, 4 x 4, Crew Cab (4 door), Dodge ( Hemi or Diesel ) or Chevy (Gas or Diesel ), + or - cash.

Willing to look at others but not as likely.

Kelly Blue Book is
    • Excellent
    $24,280
    • Very Good
    $23,680

I am asking $23,500 cash. I am throwing in the 2,000 Gold Plus Security Plan for Free

Clean Title in Hand. She is ready to go home with you.

If you live in another state, come and pick her up or I can deliver for a fee.

Dennis (702) 419-7005
    Make an offer, cash $$$ or trade.

Last edited by 06VegasSTI; 07-06-2012 at 11:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sad to hear, but...

Pix or it didn't happen!
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

That's better. Nice car...
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice looking car. GLWS.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Thanks Guys.

Friday Bump

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    How are these cars holding their value so well??

6 years and 52K miles later, the car is still worth 80% of its original purchase value... amazing.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

GLWS!

Quote Originally Posted by 06VegasSTI View Post
    Brand New Wide 245/45R17 All Weather Yokohama YK520 Tires - They are Great Tires - 99V Rating (149 mph + rating)
    V rated tires have a maximum speed of 149. Z-rated tires are 149+ mph.

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    How are these cars holding their value so well??

6 years and 52K miles later, the car is still worth 80% of its original purchase value... amazing.
    Yeah seriously it's pretty amazing. However the quoted price sounds pretty high. According to NADA which is generally more accurate the clean retail value is $22,625. Still an excellent price! The value of used cars has been going up in recent years due to the bad economy causing a rise in demand, which is exactly the answer to your question on why they're holding their value so well. Simple law of supply and demand!
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.