Want To Buy Subaru STi Preferably not running

This is a discussion on Subaru STi Preferably not running within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; Hi, I am looking to buy an STi with some sort of problem, like a blown engine. I don't have ...

RZH

Subaru STi Preferably not running

Hi, I am looking to buy an STi with some sort of problem, like a blown engine. I don't have the money for one in good running condition so I am looking for one that needs work on it. I don't care what year it is or what color or what mods. Has to be clean title and no significant body damage. Mileage should be less than 140k. But like I said, it has to have a problem with it so I can get it for cheapish. I am located in San Jose, CA but I will be willing to drive out to any where in CA if the price is right. Let me know what you have.

Also, I have a 1998 M3 in great condition with 140k miles. Very clean. Interior is 9.5/10. Color is silver. It is a 5 speed. It currently has a short shifter and getting new coilovers. I have gotten offers for 9.5k so I will place the value of it at 9k. I can trade this car with your STi if the car and price is right.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

RZH
    Bump.

RZH
    Bump.

RZH
    Bump