For Sale/Trade Rota dpt bronze 17x8 for 17x9 or 18x9

This is a discussion on Rota dpt bronze 17x8 for 17x9 or 18x9 within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; I use to own an 05 RS and 17x8 were an upgrade over the stockers... I currently drive an '11 ...

Rota dpt bronze 17x8 for 17x9 or 18x9

I use to own an 05 RS and 17x8 were an upgrade over the stockers... I currently drive an '11 wrx and they come 17x8 stock so I want to get something a little wider since I have the power to handle it now.

Now onto the goods.

I got Rota DPT 17x8 Duall drilled 5x100/5x114 (correct me if i'm wrong) in bronze. These have been off my car for a while now and are just sitting in the garage. If I recall, they don't have any curbage or any sort of chipping. They are currently at home in Alhambra, but i'm currently in Fullerton right now for school. They are wrapped in Hankook Ventus (225/45/17). There should be plenty/some of life left in these tires because I have 2 sets of wheels, one for the summer (rotas) and one set for the winter (stockers). They come with hubcentric rings if I can find them.

I am willing to put some money on top if need be. But if I can't find someone to trade with me, these will go on the market. Pm me if you have any inquires.

Price is OBO.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump bump

up up up!

mon night bump!

bump!!!