1973 Datsun 240z trade

This is a discussion on 1973 Datsun 240z trade within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; I have a 1973 datsun 240z for trade it has brand new paint,shocks/struts,brakes,carpet. It has a rebuilt engine and carb ...

1973 Datsun 240z trade

I have a 1973 datsun 240z for trade it has brand new paint,shocks/struts,brakes,carpet.
    It has a rebuilt engine and carb with a mild track tune rev happy car with a upgraded 5spd.

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/x...after%20paint/

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/x...paint/OUtside/
    IM looking for a rs or whatever eles you might wanna trade

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    beautiful looking 240 mate ,good luck with sale
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

yea i had a chance to trade for a 1999 rs should have took it when i had the chance

just wondering if this car runs. and what you want to sell with cash.thanks man

yea it runs i used at a couple of autocrosses but just wasnt for me.Not really sure what i want cash was hopin for a car in trade make me a offer?

Nice 240Z. Reminds me of when I had my 78 280Z. Can I make some suggestions? Take higher resolution photos. More shots of interior, exterior, engine bay, etc. Spend some time, wash, clay bar, wax, the works. Showcase your car. You'll get more out of it.

Tell me about it but this 105 weather makes it hard plus yesterday it was raining here for like 1 hour with the 105 heat its been like 100 all week but as soon as it cools down a bit ill put up like 20 pics