FS: CA - 2002 WRX Sedan - Limited Blaze Yellow
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: CA - 2002 WRX Sedan - Limited Blaze Yellow within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; Hi, This is a limited edition Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan. Only 500 were ever made and this one is in ...

I Support ClubWRX

FS: CA - 2002 WRX Sedan - Limited Blaze Yellow

Hi,

This is a limited edition Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan. Only 500 were ever made and this one is in great condition. It has 91000 miles on it and it still runs great. I'm the original owner of the car. The car has never been in an accident and there's no structural or water damage to the car. This WRX puts out approximately 280 hp with a 0-60 of less than 5 seconds. It's a blast to drive. Everywhere I go I still get a lot of people coming up to me and telling me how much they like my car.

Some of the mods include:

M2 Turboback exhaust
    Eibach pro kit springs
    M2 front and rear swaybars
    Manual boost controller
    Vishnu up pipe
    Vishnu pulleys
    Vishnu stage 1 ecu tuned to the up-pipe, pulley, down pipe, turboback exhaust, and the manual boost gauge.
    STi Versin 4 Rear Spoiler w/ LED tail light
    Exhaust Gauge Temperature (EGT), Boost Gauge, and Oil pressure gauges

At 90,000 I got the following done:
    Full scheduled tune up
    New iridium spark plugs installd and replaced
    Installed new DBA400 brakes and hawk performance brake pads

The total cost is around $500 for the tune up, $230 for the spark plugs, and $850 for the brakes. I've done the work so you don't have to.

I also have the original factory spoiler and another set of factory wheels. You're welcome to take them if you don't like the STi spoiler.

What to look for when shopping for an Impreza/WRX.

Make sure it's not overly modded because they may lead to major problems in the near future. This car has mostly bolt on mods and the ECU (computer) is professionally tuned to the setup. Also make sure it can pass smog. A lot of cars with aftermarket exhaust systems will not pass smog due to the strict regulations in California. A lot of cars with aftermarket exhausts will not pass the visual inspection. I just passed my smog to renew my registration last month and I have the paperwork ready if you choose to buy the car. Feel free to contact me if you're interested.

The acceleration and the suspension are both great on the car. Come see it, test drive it, and fall in love with it.

Carfax report: CARFAX Vehicle History Report on JF1GD29682G502955

Tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX_1.jpg   WRX_2.jpg   WRX_gauge.jpg   WRX_interior.jpg   WRX_rear.jpg  

WRX_tire_brake.jpg  
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi Tim,

I'm curious if this car is still available or if you've sold it already. I owned a 2002 Blaze Yellow WRX but it was stolen from my parking lot last Thursday. I love my car and don't hold much hope that I will get anything back except the empty shell. So I'm in the market for a replacement. Please let me know your asking price if it's still available. Thanks!
    RHungary

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry to hear that but the car has been sold several months ago.
    Tim
    Admin

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.