FS (SF Bay Area): JL Audio 12W7 ProWedge/Jailbox Sub & 500/1v2 Slash Monoblock Amp
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS (SF Bay Area): JL Audio 12W7 ProWedge/Jailbox Sub & 500/1v2 Slash Monoblock Amp within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; Sorry, it's been sold! ------- Hello, I am selling a JL Audio 12" W7 ProWedge, AKA Jailbox, subwoofer in a ...

FS (SF Bay Area): JL Audio 12W7 ProWedge/Jailbox Sub & 500/1v2 Slash Monoblock Amp

Sorry, it's been sold!

-------

Hello,

I am selling a JL Audio 12" W7 ProWedge, AKA Jailbox, subwoofer in a sealed enclosure. The enclosure houses JL Audio's top-of-the-line 12W7 driver. It is covered in black fabric, is designed to fit behind a rear seat and has 3 protective rails in front of the enclosure to ensure that it is not damaged by anything in your trunk. Manufacturer's part number is CLS112RG-W7.

In addition to the sub, I am selling a matching mono-block amp (Slash v2) that is rated at 500 watts, also made by JL Audio. This combination produces some serious bass: deep, tight and responsive. I am selling the set-up because it used to be in my Toyota 4Runner. With a smaller car ('09 WRX), there isn't quite enough room for all this gear!

The two pieces together retail for $1,700. I am asking for $900 on craigslist, but will do $850 for sales on clubwrx.net! This price is for both the sub and the amp; however, if you are interested in one or the other, please let me know and we can work something out. Please contact me via PM. Everything is in great condition and photos can be provided on request.

BTW, I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area

Evan

-----------------
    From JL Audio website: JL Audio Enclosures W7 ProWedge Subwoofer Systems

W7 ProWedge
    For those who seek the ultimate in sub-bass fidelity, we offer three ProWedge™ systems featuring W7 subwoofers. The power of the W7 is harnessed within a compact, sealed enclosure to deliver world-class sub-bass fidelity. These systems have it all: extension, impact, detail and smooth response... at any listening level.

The W7 ProWedge systems are finished in high-grade black carpet with a gloss-black laminate front baffle trim featuring engraved “JL Audio” and “W7” logos. Three solid, brushed aluminum rods provide stylish woofer protection.

Sub specs:
    Driver(s): One 12W7-3
    Continuous Power Handling: 1000W
    Final Impedance: 3 ohm mono
    Enclosure Type: Sealed enclosure, rear-firing design
    Finish: Black carpet / laminate, aluminum bar grille
    Net Weight: 81.7 lbs. / 37.10 kg
    (H) Height 16.50 in. / 419 mm
    (W) Width 21.25 in. / 540 mm
    (D1) Depth 17 in. / 432 mm
    (D2) Top Surface Depth 11.25 in. / 286 mm

Amp Specs:
    Rated Power: 500 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm - 4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
    THD at Rated Power: <0.05% @ 4 ohm
    S/N Ratio: >95dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
    Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
    Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz
    >250 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
    Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
    Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.40 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in.
    340 mm x 235 mm x 60 mm
    Last edited by evanr; 09-17-2009 at 01:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.