FS 2005 sti new everything!!LOOK

This is a discussion on FS 2005 sti new everything!!LOOK within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; *********** ,000 or best offer......anyone interested let me know. Or know anyone who might be interested. Im going to be ...

Thumbs up FS 2005 sti new everything!!LOOK

*********** $22,000 or best offer......anyone interested let me know. Or know anyone who might be interested.

Im going to be moving this summer to New York City and do not need the car ...so thats why i decided to put it up for sale.

I have a 2005 sti silver on silver bbs wheels. All warranties you can think of that can come with the car. 100,000 mile 6 year gold ( covers everything) along with gap insurance and even tire/wheel coverage that replaces warn out tires for nothing

The car has a brand new engine that was put in by rich at Michael Crawford subaru here in avondale, arizona. Rich is the most reputable mechanic for sti and wrx around. The new engine has 2500 miles on it (all internals, cams, heads, shortblocks, etc etc) all new. The body has 54,000 miles on it.

The car has these mods
    APS 3' turbo back exhaust
    Perrin front mount
    hks bov
    cobb springs
    open source tune @ 18 psi by travis @ snail performance ( another very reputable tuner locally)

Interior and exterior is amazing with no flaws inside and only 1 scratch on the rear bumper. From previous owner. I have only had the car since november and not even 3,000 miles on the car that ive put on myself.

I have all the cars papers for new engine and all parts with car.

if interested let me know. Pm me your email address and i can send you pictures.

thank you

Paul

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sale pending for a few days