FS: SoCal Drivetrain Leftovers
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: SoCal Drivetrain Leftovers within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; All items are pick up only, unless of course buyer pays shipping. I accept Paypal as means of payment but ...

FS: SoCal Drivetrain Leftovers

All items are pick up only, unless of course buyer pays shipping. I accept Paypal as means of payment but would prefer cash in hand, either or. All items are located in California City zipcode 93505.

2002 WRX 5-speed with semi toothless 2nd gear and 2nd driven gear, roughly 90,000 miles. Currently its torn apart and all the internals, bolts nuts, etc. are there. The only thing missing from the transmission is one of the harnesses since I needed it for my 6-speed swap. If you are going to reuse it the harness from your transmission can be used. I do not want to ship this thing unless, some one wants it so bad they have to have it shipped. In that case they can pay for shipping and have it arranged for pick-up. Asking $240.00

2002 WRX stock 5-speed driveshaft, nothing wrong with it. Has roughly 90,000 miles on it, left over from my 6-speed swap. Asking $80.00

2002 WRX stock R160 3.54 ratio rear diff. Roughly 90,000 miles, nothing wrong with it. Left over from my 6-speed swap. Asking $120.00

2002 WRX stock 5-speed tranny crossmember. Roughly 90,000 miles, nothing wrong with it. Left over from my 6-speed swap. Asking $45.00

2002 WRX all 4 stock axles. 2 front and 2 rear, 1 front has a small tear in the boot that was leaking grease out. None of them ever made any noise or clicking. Roughly 90,000 miles. Asking $30.00 each or $100.00 for all four.
    Last edited by Damien02WRX; 07-29-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Removed item that sold eons ago.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump, ttt.

Bump.

Bumpin it up.

Once again Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump. New pictures as well as new items can be seen here:
    FS: SoCal Lots of Parts! - DirtyImpreza Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.