Fs: AZ 2002 Wrb Wrx

This is a discussion on Fs: AZ 2002 Wrb Wrx within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; Well I hate to do this, but I've found a new love to carry me around, so I must sell ...

Fs: AZ 2002 Wrb Wrx

Well I hate to do this, but I've found a new love to carry me around, so I must sell my wrx as I can't afford 2 car payments

As the title states, its a 2002, currently has approx. 77k miles on it. Clean carfax, I'm the 2nd owner, and purchased it in april of 2004 w/ approx. 50k miles on it, so that should give you an idea of how much use its gotten from me since I bought it.

Mechanically everything works great. I change the oil every 3k miles religiously and other things done under my watch w/ this car include replacing the air filter when needed, and I've also replaced the fuel filter, pcv valve, rear diff / trans oil replaced, radiator flushed and fluid replaced and new t-stat put in, a/c was serviced last year and recharged w/ some new hoses put in as well, and I just recently replaced the idler pulley that runs on the a/c belt and replaced the a/c and main drive belts as well. I even make sure to take the maf out every few weeks and make sure its cleaned. Also, the car just passed emissions in sept. 07, catless exhaust and all. So shes a healthy car. The body/paint is in very nice shape for a 6 year old car. It is a daily driven car so it does have its share of chips, etc but nothing thats a big eye sore. I always keep the car waxed and cleaned to preserve the paint.

Now for the mods:

Engine/Exhaust
    -Samco IC Hoses
    -Silencer Removed
    -Silver GFB Hybrid BOV running 50/50
    -Helix Catless Downpipe
    -Helix Cat-back
    -Helix Flex Up-Pipe
    -Speedmonkee Chimney Heatshield

Tires/Suspension
    -Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212 (225/45/17)
    -Tein S-Tech Springs
    -Whiteline Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
    W/ Whiteline Endlinks
    -Racing Brake Slotted Rotors
    -Axxis Metalmaster Pads

Drivetrain
    -Cobb Double Adjustable Short Shifter
    -Cobb Shifter Bushings
    -Whiteline Rear Diff Bushings
    -STi Group N Motor Mounts
    -STi Group N Trans Mount
    -STi RA Gearset

Exterior
    -Rays Wolf G-Games (17x7)
    -07 STi Trunk/Wing
    -STi Scoop
    -Orciari WRC Grill
    -Painted Sideskirts
    -Painted Headlight Casings
    -Tinted Sidemarkers

Interior
    -V.7 STi Front/Rear Seats
    -Factory Boost Gauge
    -Factory Armrest Extension
    -Greddy Shift Knob
    -Red Gauge Cluster/Radio/HVAC/Boost Gauge Lights

Engine Mangement
    -Ecutek stage 2 tune w/ 2 selectable maps (stock boost map and raised boost map)

Now some pics:

As I'm sure there will be some curious parties, I want to say that I really have no intention of parting anything out on this car. If I don't get many grabs on the entire car I MAY consider parting the seats out if someone makes me a healthy offer, but I would need your stockers as well, and they would have to be in good shape.

I really hate to do this, as I truly love this car, but I've had my fun with it, and wish to move on to new equally fun things. I'd reallllllly like this car to stay in the community and go to someone who will take as good care if not better than I did. Asking price is $13,000

More pics/info available upon request. For any inquiries you can PM me, post here, hit me up on aim: IdriveAfastWRX21 ,or email me at IDAFC21@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

still for sale!! heres a few more pics