replica s202 cf wing and mbp trunk with holes

This is a discussion on replica s202 cf wing and mbp trunk with holes within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; for sale is an mbp trunk with wrx wing holes with some badges on it.. some scratches and there's a ...

replica s202 cf wing and mbp trunk with holes

for sale is an mbp trunk with wrx wing holes with some badges on it.. some scratches and there's a dent near the keyhole somewhere.. a pdr person can take it out though

also up for grabs is my beloved replica s202 cf wing.. has some battle scars that has some scratches, but aren't that bad.. i can post up more detailed pics later, as i usually do.. all hardware is included PLUS i have a pair of titanium brackets<the part that bolts directly onto the blade of the wing> made by the uberawesome aerosim steve.. these are almost an exact copy of the brackets that come with the wing.. only thing is that the holes that mount the wing higher need to be bored out just a tad, like a mm or something, coz it's just a bit off.. the other adjustment is fine.. these titanium brackets from steve aren't a joke, these things are strong as hell and almost indestructible under driving/track conditions

HOWEVER, the bases of the hardware are still bolted on my trunk.. so what i need from the buyer are extra long sockets coz i don't have any and i don't like buying or renting tools.. so bring sockets!!

these things sell for 399 at megan, keep this in mind as i am also including an EXTRA set of titanium brackets that were made almost to perfection

trunk price - sold
    wing price w/o titanium brackets - sold
    wing price with titanium brackets - sold
    <not strict on pricing, but bear in mind that the wing was what cost me the most coz i had ONE bracket break before and had to order another set for 90 from megan and waited for 2 friggin months to get it in.. i spent a lot when i could've just gotten another wing=/>

contact - in my profile
    location - 91768 or 91007
    Last edited by subaru3169; 03-05-2008 at 08:54 PM.
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump for a friend.

thanks man.. but sold already haha
    always bored.. someone help me get out of this madness!!