socal i have a few more lips left (perfer pick up asap)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on socal i have a few more lips left (perfer pick up asap) within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; my friends company close down, and we have a few things left at home. 06-07 limited sti front lip made ...

socal i have a few more lips left (perfer pick up asap)

my friends company close down, and we have a few things left at home.

06-07 limited sti front lip made of PU

04-05 limited sti front lip made of PU

brand new, the lowest price that i found online was $209 for the 04-05 and $219 for the 06-07.

we are letting the lip go for $170, only a few left, we are not vending, my friend is just trying to get back the money he lose in this company.

i have also a brand new sebion cf tt style front lip for $200

socal pick up is the best

please email me at ap1ap1168@yahoo.com or pm me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pts/564034967.html

above links are the pictures thank you

Didn't you recently have a thread closed for vending, and now you are doing the same thing?
    New EnglandF4
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #010

yeah but my friend explain what happen to them already.
    thanks

thanks for all the help clubwrx members for all the support... my friend is able to get some of the money that he invest into it. Thanks again, he did not expect is much support. and thanks to the people that let me post it for my friend, thank you for understanding that i am not trying to the vending in the site.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.