FS/FT SoCal 04 STI

This is a discussion on FS/FT SoCal 04 STI within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Updated(30 Oct.2007) Unfortunately, I have to sell my baby ! I just have too much debt right now and ...

Daz

FS/FT SoCal 04 STI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated(30 Oct.2007) Unfortunately, I have to sell my baby ! I just have too much debt right now and now I have to unload something. She has 65K on the body and 27K on rebuilt engine, I'm asking $18900 for her, bluebook says she's worth $19270(stock), so I'm asking under bluebook even though she has a little more than stock. Here's what she got :

Engine
    Stock block bored .020 over
    .020 Forged JE pistons
    Bronze valve guides - instead of stock steel ones
    Coated race bearings
    ARP bolts head bolts
    Stock turbo ported waste gate
    Gutted stock DP/ I have original also
    SPT Cat-back
    AP v.1 running Stage 2 OTS
    Perrin Turbo Inlet
    I do have a really nice brand new Ebay TMIC that I was waiting to get tuned with for an extra $200. Its brand new still in the box !

With these engine mods she's reay for more boost or bigger turbo(which was my plans for next year).

Suspension
    Stock
    F/R Strut Braces

Drivetrain
    Stage 1 Exedy clutch
    Stock tranny(6spd)

Interior
    Stock
    45mm Omori boost gauge - reads psi instead of bar
    Sorry I'm keeping the radio, I just got it a few months ago, its a Exceleron KDC-810 Kenwood

Exterior
    WRB, a few dings !
    Front Bumper needs respraying due to some flaking and curbage, its not that bad though.
    17" Bronze SDR wrapped in Kuhmo's that are 3-4 months old maybe 3K on them.
    Emblem delete
    Cleared headlights
    06' tails

That's all I can think of right now, I'll just update if think of anythink else.
    Pics are on Nasioc here :http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...1#post19876863

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Daz
    Bump !