WTB: Norcal, 04/05 wrb front bumper and driver side headlamp
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: Norcal, 04/05 wrb front bumper and driver side headlamp within the SWS: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Western States category; So... I got in an accident and my bumper is kinda fcked as is my driver side headlamp. If anyone ...

WTB: Norcal, 04/05 wrb front bumper and driver side headlamp

So... I got in an accident and my bumper is kinda fcked as is my driver side headlamp. If anyone is parting out an 04/05 wrx or rs and has any of those parts please let me know.
    Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump. headlight anyone?
    Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2

bump again. I'd prefer an 05 headlight since the bezel is black compared to chrome in the 04's.
    Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2

Your best chance would be 1. Ebay or 2. a import salvage yard or a dealer()
    A Quote from a another Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by redfiresvtsnake View Post
    Your whole worlds started up with a pair of Japanese clerics pouring the essence of a billion goddamn pissed off bees into the cylinder head of your econo-motored paper-mache sh!t skates and blessed your worthless, bleak lives with the greatness of the holy VTEC.
    "

The ones I find on ebay I always seem to not win, maybe it's just bad timing. No luck at the local Subaru recycling yard. And dealership is asking for an arm and a leg, but that might just be what I have to do.
    Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.