Group Buy! 5% Off + Free Shipping On All Whiteline Products!

This is a discussion on Group Buy! 5% Off + Free Shipping On All Whiteline Products! within the Suspension forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Kronos Performance is proud to provide great prices and service for our customers who are looking for a hassle-free purchase ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Group Buy! 5% Off + Free Shipping On All Whiteline Products!

Kronos Performance is proud to provide great prices and service for our customers who are looking for a hassle-free purchase of their Performance parts. Our customers are always satisfied and some were nice enough to let myself and other people know about how satisfied they were. Customer Testimonials

We also offer a MILITARY DISCOUNT, for more information on how to receive it, please read the following: Military Discount : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

Contact Us for any questions or inquiries! We Ship Worldwide!

Phone - 732-742-8837 / E-Mail - sales@kronosperformance.com / AIM - KronosParts / Google Talk - sales@kronosperformance.com / Facebook - facebook.com/KronosPerformance

We're holding another Whiteline group buy on all Suspension parts and offering 5% OFF + Free Shipping for all their Suspension products...this goes for Sway Bars, End links, Strut Bars, Chassis Braces and the list goes on.

Not all their products are on my site, so please post up here which you are interested with the part number and I'll give you a price on it. You can also give us a call at 732-742-8837 for a quote.

Please go to their website (Whiteline Performance Suspension Activate More Grip), look up your vehicle and post up the part number you are interested in.

Ending November 1st 2012

*Note, Free Shipping for US Continental Residents. Outside this, you can still recieve 5% Discount but shipping will be charged.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it

I Support ClubWRX
    To the top

I Support ClubWRX
    To the top

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it