APEXI N1 SALE | 10% OFF EPIC | WHITELINE & KW FREE SHIP | 4-Pot | Military Discount
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on APEXI N1 SALE | 10% OFF EPIC | WHITELINE & KW FREE SHIP | 4-Pot | Military Discount within the Suspension forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Kronos Performance is proud to provide great prices and service for our customers who are looking for a hassle-free purchase ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

STRUT COMBO / 10% OFF EPICS & TANABE / WHITELINE & KW FREE SHIP / Military Discount

Kronos Performance is proud to provide great prices and service for our customers who are looking for a hassle-free purchase of their Performance parts. Our customers are always satisfied and some were nice enough to let myself and other people know about how satisfied they were. Customer Testimonials

We also offer a MILITARY DISCOUNT, for more information on how to receive it, please read the following: Military Discount : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

Thats right, Kronos Performance now has great prices on Strut & Spring Combo pack that would save you lots of money while getting quality products!

Product Page - KYB Excel-G / GR-2 Strut & Spring Combo for 02-07 WRX - $576.00 : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

Are your struts on their way out? Want a more aggressive look without being too low and uncomfortable? This combo set can accomplish both while giving you the satisfaction that you're looking for when you change out your key suspension products. The GR-2 / Exel-G Struts are great for springs that are around 1" lower than OEM so you can get the better look, better handling and comfort that you're looking for overall.

Order all your items together in this combo pack and save lots of money while you're at it!

This package is for 02-07 WRX Sedan and Wagons

Optional Springs are:

- Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
    - H&R Springs
    - Tanabe Springs

PRICES START AT $576!

10% OFF TANABE LOWERING SPRINGS AND COILOVERS TILL SEPTEMBER 1ST 2012! - Tanabe : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

We're offering this great deal for 10% Off Tanabe Lowering springs & Coilovers till September 1st 2012! There is no coupon needed, prices are listed on the website. Listed for 2002+ WRX & STI models available.

FREE SHIPPING ON WHITELINE SWAY BARS & END LINKS! USE COUPON CODE "WHITELINESHIP" DURING CHECKOUT! COUPON EXPIRES AUGUST 1ST 2012 - Whiteline : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

SPECIAL PRICING ON APEXI N1 COILOVERS! $1050 + FREE SHIPPING TO US CONTINENTAL RESIDENTS! SALE ENDS AUGUST 1ST 2012 - Apexi N1 Type EXV Damper, Impreza WRX 04-07, 04 STi [269AF010] - $1,050.00 : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

The N1 ExV Damper is the newest addition to Apexi's high performance street line of coilover suspension. The Expert Type V (ExV) is a full coilover suspension featuring a threaded base for precise ride height adjustment without compromising shock or spring travel. Apexi has taken their street suspension to the next level by including high performance upper mounts and 32 way ride quality adjustment for street cars that are used at the track as well. The spring rates and internal valving of the ExV has been completely refined for excellent ride quality and sports driving. The ExV was designed to cater exclusively to US market vehicles. With this in mind, internal components have been specifically engineered to withstand harsher road conditions and increased wear caused by everyday street driving. The Expert Type V was developed based upon user requests for a high performance damper that doesn't carry a typical racing suspension price tag. Application: 2002-2007 WRX 2004 STi

PM us for Great Pricings + Free Shipping on KW Suspension V1 & V3 Coilovers! - KW Suspension : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

JULY SPECIAL WITH 10% OFF ALL EPIC ENGINEERING SPRINGS & COMBOS! NO COUPON NEEDED! - Epic Engineering : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within

Great upgrade for your 02-05 WRX Brakes! 4-Pot Swap!
    Want to switch to the 06-07 WRX 4-Pot Brake Calipers? No problem.
    We will order them for you straight from Subaru! Improve your braking performance without spending thousands on a big brake setup! - $600!

Subaru 06-07 WRX 4-Pot Brake Calipers (Fronts) [26292FE041 / 26292FE051] - $600.00 : Kronos Performance, Fueling the Car Lover Within
    Last edited by adam@kronosperformance; 07-22-2012 at 03:17 PM.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Reserved
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    bump it up
    Our featured brands

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.