wheel suggestions...??
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on wheel suggestions...?? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2004 San remo red WRX, and i was planning on purchasing wheels and tires for the spring, ...

wheel suggestions...??

I have a 2004 San remo red WRX, and i was planning on purchasing wheels and tires for the spring, Can anyone just leave their opinion on the color of rims i should get, or even any pictures of wheels on a san remo red wrx?? I was thinking like a gunmetal, or steel gray, but also people have led me in the direction of gold or bronze. Any suggestions welcome thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dmmwrx
    I have a 2004 San remo red WRX, and i was planning on purchasing wheels and tires for the spring, Can anyone just leave their opinion on the color of rims i should get, or even any pictures of wheels on a san remo red wrx?? I was thinking like a gunmetal, or steel gray, but also people have led me in the direction of gold or bronze. Any suggestions welcome thanks.
    lol, i think this is the wrong forum for this...

check out some of the wheel stickies. red wrx i think is pretty rare and you probly wont find many pics. if i were you thought id get some gold (jdm) rims.

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Black with a polished lip is by far the SEXIEST on red.

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

I think this looks pretty good. this one belongs to red04wrx.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showpo...&postcount=700

I don't know what bronze/gold would look like on red. Gunmetal would look real nice though
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

i still think v7 gold jdm is tyte yo!

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanBeefcake
    i still think v7 gold jdm is tyte yo!
    Somehow this reminded me of iv30's spec c. san remo red with gold wheels. looks very hot imo

here ya go: My new Bat Car(Sorry 56Kers)
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Well this is about a month late, but just incase. SSR Competition are Light wheels 17x7.5 only 12.8 lbs and 18x8 are 14.6 lbs. Heres a link to tirerack so you can check out the diff colors. http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_gara...4&autoModClar=

Gold or Anthracite w/ machined lip Look nice
    Bugeye MafiaThe Sentinel

polished lips are the ish.

here is a pic of my ride with gunmetal wheels. I definitely gotta do something about the gap, but I like the color a lot on red. Sorry for the bad pics, but you get the idea. Good luck with your decision.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGP0979 (2).JPG   IMGP0981 (2).JPG   IMGP0983 (2).JPG  
    peace,
    Ryan
    13.2, 103mph w/ cobb st.2.5
    now at 280whp and 270tq tuned by Jorge at P+L Motorsports
    300whp 300 tq on 100 oct. tuned by Jorge again

are you happy with that color you chose for your wheels, or would u now prefer something else? Such as gold or silver, im going to be getting them in a month or so and i still cant decide. Im getting alot of mixed opinions, mostly with gold and gunmetal with or w/o polished lip and they are 2 totally different colors so im stuch

I'm definitely happy with the color. I got a killer deal on these so it made my choice easier, but from the get go I had wanted either gunmetal or flat black. I think Bronze looks tight too.
    peace,
    Ryan
    13.2, 103mph w/ cobb st.2.5
    now at 280whp and 270tq tuned by Jorge at P+L Motorsports
    300whp 300 tq on 100 oct. tuned by Jorge again

i wish there were more pictures of the san remo red WRXs so i could make my decision, but theres not many

i havn't even seen a san remo or sedona red wrx in person, just online. I bet they look better in person. Good luck with your purchase. Did Tire Rack have san remo for your car. You can test different rims and sizes on different color rex's to give you a good idea of what to expect.
    Bugeye MafiaThe Sentinel

yeah i havent either, i looked on tire rack but i guess it always helps to see it in person, im sure u know what i mean. I dont have my side skirts painted on my car so when i saw the gunmetal i noticed it looked pretty good even though his side skirts were painted, but then i thought if i were to get gold, if it would look better with side skirts painted and bad without them.

anyone have any other suggestions, getting wheels at the end of the month, really gotta decide, any opinions would really help, preferably looking at rota wheels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.