anyone have cusco suspension?

This is a discussion on anyone have cusco suspension? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was thinking of getting the Cusco swaybars and strut bars for the WRX. Has anyone had them or know ...

anyone have cusco suspension?

I was thinking of getting the Cusco swaybars and strut bars for the WRX. Has anyone had them or know anything about them? If you could let me know befor I purchase. thanks a bunch Joe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    I've got the Cusco front and rear adjustable sway bars on mine. My rear is set to the max. They've totally cut down on my body roll and I barely have any now. With the rear set to the max, it's gotten rid of all the understeer and has just a little oversteer as well. Aside from better tires, I'd say the sway bars were my best suspension mod
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

cool thanks for the info

Originally posted by Verdugo
    I've got the Cusco front and rear adjustable sway bars on mine. My rear is set to the max. They've totally cut down on my body roll and I barely have any now. With the rear set to the max, it's gotten rid of all the understeer and has just a little oversteer as well. Aside from better tires, I'd say the sway bars were my best suspension mod
    silverbullet,

I second Verdugo's opinion. I've got the Cusco stuff too and it's one of the best mods you can make to start out. You should consider solid sway bar end links as well. The stock ones are a bit too flexible. I haven't installed the front sway bar and I like how the car feels as is. But, if you're going to run the rear sway bar on the stiffest setting, you'd better upgrade the front as well.

17" or 18" rims with wider & stickier rubber / stiffer sidewalls will make a huge difference. I recently put on the rear strut tower brace and it's now a tad stiffer, but you'll notice more of an impact from changing the sway bars and the tires.
    Old, but not slow.