Suspension Part Listings
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Suspension Part Listings within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; How about having a sticky with all the aftermarket suspension parts that's available for the WRX? That way, we can ...

Suspension Part Listings

How about having a sticky with all the aftermarket suspension parts that's available for the WRX? That way, we can use this as a reference to order parts and know what is available.

I'll start with some known parts that I have. Please post here if you have some part numbers that we can add to the listings. Thanks!

Cusco
    Front 21mm Sway Bar 666 311 A21
    Rear 22mm Adjustable Sway Bar 666 311 BJ22

TEIN
    Type Flex Coilovers DSS28-61SS1
    Electronic Damping Force Controller EDK01-14140
    Last edited by G-Force; 05-14-2002 at 04:08 PM.
    FlatFours Turbo Evolution

Originally posted by Rally1
    All I wanna know is why do all their avatars have green mellon hair at clubwrx?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Struts

ILP Performance Double adjustable struts.
    P/N ILPKONIDA1
    $1200 + exchange. sales@ilpperformance.com
    works with any aftermarket or stock spring
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mvc-008s.jpg  

JIC FLT-A2

The top of the line FLT-A2's feature 50mm pistons, 15 way adjustable dampening, pillow ball top hats with front camber adjustability, ride height adjustment through spring perch and the body of the strut can be adjusted up or down into the strut mount. This is very important for the long travel suspension of the Impreza, allowing you to keep all of your suspension travel when lowering your car.

email Kevin@pkzero.com for best pricing

mmm, those look nice (and expensive )
    2002 WRX WRBlue Sedan (Sold)
    AVO - Full Exhaust, TMIC, BOV, Spray
    Link Intercept
    Greddy Profec B
    Blitz SUS

2001 Z06 Corvette (Sold)
    Torch Red/Black
    K&N Filter
    Short Shifter

2002 C32 AMG

Actually, I just bought some stock that a company wanted to unload. I have a few sets of FLT-A2's that I am selling for $1600. They are brand new. The company was talked into buying them when they really didn't need them. I saved a ton, now you can too.
    Kevin
    www.pkZero.com

Ive just recently installed the JIC's on my car. Installation was simple, even though I did it on the ground, and the resulting handling is phenominal.

Kevin, what spring rates are the ones on your car? And are the springs black, like in the picture, or are the purple?

Speed safely,

Joe
    merlin916@aol.com
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

Joe, the springs that come with them are purple. If you order extra springs, they usually come in black. I am a retailer for them. I just happened to be doing a fellow non Subey retailer a favor by unloading his Subey stock of JIC stuff. I still have one set of FLT-A2s at $1600. Once they are gone, my regular price is $1650.
    Kevin
    www.pkZero.com

what are the spring rates on the jic flt-a2 coilovers? I'm looking for front between
    215-240lbs and rear 170-210lbs or if the rates are the same front and back somewhere
    between 180-220lbs please let me know i'm looking to buy soon!

Thanks Tim

save 20% on gas at:
    www.timthur.appgas.com

The softest springs you can order your JICs with, while retaining your warranty is 393/281(7k/5k.) Keep in mind these spring rates are used to control the dampeners. What STI and others use are designed to control their own dampeners. JIC suspension is not Cadillac suspension. The 8k/6k setup is too stiff for most people, but the 7/5 setup only annoys the biggest of weanies. (just kidding all you weanies out there) Seriously though, these have been redamped and sprung for the American market. The JDM setup is way stiffer.
    Kevin

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.