Cusco swaybars installed, w00t! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Cusco swaybars installed, w00t! within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Oh ok well thats cool. I didnt know they would do a custom chip for you, I was only referring ...

Oh ok well thats cool. I didnt know they would do a custom chip for you, I was only referring to the default unichip in thier staged kits.
    WRB WRX STX Prepped

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you are looking to just tune fuel ratios and timing than take a look at the Greddy E-manage. It is much cheaper than a unichip (around $350) and tunes fuel and timing. (unlike an S-AFC which only does fuel)
    WRB WRX STX Prepped

Oh ok well thats cool. I didnt know they would do a custom chip for you, I was only referring to the default unichip in thier staged kits.
    Thatís the good thing about Cobb, they tune the uni-chip to your car using an all wheel dyno. Much better then using some pre-programmed software with comparable mods. The best thing is the price. $650 gets you the chip, install, and dyno tuning.
    I am unfamiliar with the Greddy E-manage. The price sounds great but unless it comes pre-programmed it's probably something I don't want to mess with. Unless you know what your doing, you can screw things up real fast messing with fuel and timing. For me the extra $300 for a properly tuned Uni-chip would probably save me much more in the long run.

Shawn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12