Subaru WRX Forum banner

04 STi suspension in a Bugeye Wagon

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mustwarnorcas 
#1 ·
Hey all, I'm looking at putting a set of 04 STi OEM suspension into my wagon. This setup should work fine with the wagon correct? And for a price of $400, is this going to be the most cost effective suspension upgrade for my car? FYI the struts only have 3k on them so they're relatively new.

#2 ·
I seem to recall that the inverted strut will not mount onto your wagon LCA but I have no personal experience. Make sure you confirm or deny this before purchasing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I think they'll work, Nasioc quotes in their supension fitment thread for 02/ WRXs that "Coilovers: Any complete coilover for 02-07 RS, WRX and 04 STi will fit." And Big Sky said that "The 04 STi strut assemblies (strut/springs/tops) will bolt up to any 02/03 WRX -wagon or sedan. Sedan your not changing anything from a geometry standpoint, a wagon because the flanges are different you lose the amount of neg camber you can adjust in.". But if I have to swap the LCAs for wider sedan ones well then I'm not too opposed to that :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.