Suspension Change
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Suspension Change within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone, I have a 2013 Subaru WRX sedan. I currently have ISC N1 coilovers and they have served me ...

Suspension Change

Hey everyone, I have a 2013 Subaru WRX sedan. I currently have ISC N1 coilovers and they have served me well, but the time for a corner carving, low sitting "racecar" is done, I had my fun and am looking for a little more friendly of a daily driver ride. Came here to ask about anyone else's experience. I of course with still go for spirited drives but no where near as much as I thought when I put these on. I have adjusted the ride stiffness to full soft and still just cant seem to find a sweet spot. Does anyone have experience with another coilover that is a little more daily driver friendly or a strut type damper and spring combo that is still stiff enough to have fun in mountains but not enough to kill you back and forth to work. I sold off my OEM struts so going to the KONI inserts which I think would be my best choice isn't possible without getting a new set of OEM's. I'm just looking for any and all input from someone who may have done the trial and error before me. All input is appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think you're on the right track. Koni or Bilstein shocks/struts will get you back to everyday practicality without abandoning improved handling.

I have koni yellow inserts/RCE black springs combo. Very DD friendly set up.
    '02 Sentra SE-R Spec V SOLD
    '13 SWP WRX 4-door
    -Invidia turboback, Grimmspeed EBCS,-TP Stage 2-

2013 Subaru Impreza WRX

5. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

voidin warranty since 05 unseen's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx-V View Post
    I have koni yellow inserts/RCE black springs combo. Very DD friendly set up.
    thats what i will be doing.
    stinkeye member #976

2014 wrx hatch build

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...een-build.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.