Subaru WRX Forum banner

CX Racing Coilovers

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mikie13 
#1 ·
Is anyone on the forum running these on a 2011+ WRX or on any WRX for that matter. They seem to be the same style as Megan Racing Coilovers (the color, specs and assembly are nearly identical). I tried doing a comparison between websites and contact information and can't really determine anything from that. Are they made perhaps from the same "parent" company? I am looking for a decent set of coilovers for a fair price. Mind you i will not be slamming my car or regularly racing it at a track. I know coilover spring perches sit higher on the assembly so naturally the car gets a very small drop just by installing the coilover. This is my intent with a future set-up, i literally just want to take the coilover out the box, make sure the ride height is maxxed out, but i will stiffen the dampening to a higher setting. I have read a lot of positive reviews about Megan Racings set, but if CX Racing is just as good with the same options then I rather by the set that cost less. Any ideas on what i should do?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.