Anyone run all terrains before?

This is a discussion on Anyone run all terrains before? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have my hankooks on a new set of wheels on my car now but I wanted to get a ...

Anyone run all terrains before?

I have my hankooks on a new set of wheels on my car now but I wanted to get a set of ats on my other set of wheels. For snow, sand and desert trail driving as I sometimes go to the lake bed or up the mountains in the winter. What size would be ideal for the car on a 16in wheel?
    @specterstruck::instagram Sal.LV93@RaceDezert SalvatoreLV93@DirtyImpreza sal.lv93@ClubWRX
    2004 Impreza WRX
    1993 K1500 Long Travel Silverado

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd recommend going with a 15" wheel (you'll pretty much have to go with a rally wheel to fit over the brakes, search on DirtyImpreza a bit) as there are very few AT tires I've come across that are close to the stock tire diameter (even on 15"s, much less on 16"s). As a reference, I ran some 15x6.5 Braid Acropolis TAs on my WRX with 205 (or 215, don't recall) /70-15 Yokohama Geolander AT/S.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......