2013 WRX wheel & Tire fitment question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX wheel & Tire fitment question within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am looking to upgrade the Tire/Wheel setup on my 2013 WRX subbie wagon. It has had the sway bars ...

2013 WRX wheel & Tire fitment question

I am looking to upgrade the Tire/Wheel setup on my 2013 WRX subbie wagon. It has had the sway bars & end Links upgraded but no other suspension mods. I would like to run stock suspension and am not looking to roll fenders or lower my car. I also would like to keep my alignment specs as close to factory as possible.

I would like to go with the following Rims, I love this look in flat black with my dark grey wagon

ROTA GRID
    18x8.5 5x100 +44

do these require centering rings, not sure of the bore diameter on the Rota's

Tires are a bit of a question still, they will be all season and would like to go as wide as possible without having issues, open to suggestions/recommendations.

Thanks In advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I believe they have a 73 mm hub bore

+1 on the OP This post could have been from me! I have same Year/Model car but in Plasma Blue. I just got my sway bars, tranny bushings and endlinks done. I have the Cobb AP Stage 1 loaded and now I'm ALSO looking for the Rota Grids same size as you are.

They just look so damn good on this car!

No one yet

I am looking for max tire width suggestions, so that I will not get rubbing issues

Continental extreme contact DWS 245/40ZR18

also looking looking at Nitto Motivo and the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3

will these work without issues or do I need to stay with the 235/40/18 ?

Yeah you should be able to fit 245 no problem without rubbing I run 245/35/18 18x8.75 +33 and my car is low and I only rub in the rear (before I rolled the fenders)
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

the 245s would be nice and meaty. I'd avoid all seasons though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.