As the title states i have been getting light random wheel vibration under accleration. Now i did just get new wheels and tires (non hub centric) . Here are a few things i feel contribute to this.
1. I need an alignment ( im getting one this friday)
2. Light vibration only occurs under acceleration from 65-75.
3. Also happens when the car weight shifts slightly to the right(following highway curve)
4. Passenger rear wheel has a 1/4" flat spot on the inner lip of the rim (backside of rim, not even noticable to the eye you have to feel it)
5.Driver side rear wheel has all five lugs on it however one lug is torqued down on a partially stripped stud. (The stud will most definitely need replacing if i untorque the nut)
6. Wheels do not have hub centric rings ( wheel bore is 57.1 and ours is 56.1, i cant find a ring that small.)
7. Wheel pressure 34 psi at all corners (recommended pressure for 18x8 wheel on 235/40 tire)
Like i said previously i am getting an alignment this week. Hopefully that will almost make the vibration non existent, but is there anything i could be over looking. The tires seemed to be balanced properly, i would have considered road force balancing if i new at the time but i have also heard that sometimes it may not cure the issue. Any ideas on what i can do.