Subaru WRX Forum banner

Sways & End Links Installed Today - Excellent Upgrade

866 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  crepitus 
#1 ·
I picked up some new Whiteline (24mm front & 22mm rear) sway-bars and Kartboy (front and rear) end-links from a local buddy of mine who off'd his WRX due to another youngin' on the way... took me about 4 1/2 hours to install by myself... excellent handling upgrade like many others have said. Plenty of great DIY's found all around the net to include Tony's big mod thread which made it rather easy to do. Looking forward to my drive in to work tomorrow to give it a go on some nice twisty's around where I work.

... and just a few more recent pics for the sake of posting.

See less See more
#2 ·
I just put my new whiteline 24mm adj rear sway bar with the sub frame mount bracers and whatever you call those gold Allen key things that prevent the bar from moving left or right. So much better than stock that it's hilarious. Do you have a stock suspension otherwise? I do and I'm loving it now honestly for a spirited enthusiast style dd car. I'll probably just get a front sb at some point and leave the springs stock since I will probably never track more than once a year.
Some people may not like a car with a stiffer rear than front but I always like going for more responsive alignments and I'm more comfortable for some reason with a smidge of oversteer than a smidge of understeer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.