Post coilover install help

This is a discussion on Post coilover install help within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey all, I installed ISC coilovers and SPC control arms on my 2015 wrx yesterday. When we were working on ...

Post coilover install help

Hey all,

I installed ISC coilovers and SPC control arms on my 2015 wrx yesterday. When we were working on the rear arms and coils there was a buzzing sound that almost sounded like the fuel pump priming, it was not the fuel pump since the car was off, but it was coming from around the rear diff. The sound continued for about 10 minutes then stopped. The car was on 2 jack stands At the pinch welds on the rear side skirts. Once we finished, I pulled it out of the driveway and as soon as I got over 15 mph the abs, traction control and hill assist light came on. It said VDC, ABS, and hill assist we're disabled. Any idea why this would happen or how to resolve?

I'm going to get an alignment today, right now that's my only guess because it is out of spec.
    Last edited by Scoob1318; 07-07-2014 at 07:40 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would check to see if something got unplugged, stretched or broken.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

The lights turned off once I got an alignment. So that problem is solved

How low did you go, if you don't mind me asking. Does it feel better than stock? And do you know why the lights came on, i.e. ride height sensors, some type of alignment sensors? Just curious, because I'll be ordering some coilovers soon. Thanks.