Ball joints and tie rod ends...OEM or replacement?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ball joints and tie rod ends...OEM or replacement? within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've been looking and haven't found performance replacements, only the normal stuff. So, should I get OEM or eBay replacements ...

Ball joints and tie rod ends...OEM or replacement?

I've been looking and haven't found performance replacements, only the normal stuff.

So, should I get OEM or eBay replacements are OK?

Are there high quality, tough replacements?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't ever use random eBay parts, especially for essential suspension parts! Unless you don't care about your car crashing when the part fails.

Not sure what year/model you drive, but it sounds like you want this: Whiteline Front Roll Center Kit

Thanks Brazilnut, that's very true.

My car is not lowered, so I don't need a "Roll Kit". I did found out that Proforged parts are recommended and they sell at various online stores, including eBay. What follows are adjustable types, like Ingalls, but those are expensive and I don't do tracks. I just need tough units for our, sometimes, unpleasant roads.

Proforged was out of ball joints, but will receive them this week, so I'll be solving my problem soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.