2014 hatch lowering springs

This is a discussion on 2014 hatch lowering springs within the Suspension & Wheels forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Which brand provides the most ride height drop in their lowering spring? I've decided to go with the strut spring ...

2014 hatch lowering springs

Which brand provides the most ride height drop in their lowering spring? I've decided to go with the strut spring combo over coils thanks to some posters here and further resesarch.
    I see that Eibach pro kit has a .8 drop F/R but are they different from the sedan model? That's all I see available on Rally Sport Direct. Maybe someone could recommend a brand or link me to the proper thread? I'm looking to buy tomorrow hopefully if I find the right set.

Also, if there are any springs that lower over an inch, please let me know where I can look and at what point will requirements need to be made to fenders or anything to have proper clearance (factory strut/wheel/tire).
    Thanks!
    The separation, is in the preparation.-Russell C Wilson-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check out the Epic Engineering Lowering springs. I believe they around a one inch drop and are said to work fine with the stock struts. Rallysportdirect carries them actually. Just looked at them. 1.2 inch drop in the front, and 1 in the rear.

Epic Engineering Lowering Springs Subaru WRX 2011-2014 EE-S-WGR-002 at RallySportDirect.com
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Did some further research and saw them. They seem to be the biggest drop and surprisingly safe on the stock strut. Think this will hold me over until I get koni's or coils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The separation, is in the preparation.-Russell C Wilson-